Port NOLA Master Plan
The Port of New Orleans is planning for the future!
The Port NOLA Master Plan will lay out a vision for the next 20 years with a roadmap for growth, including recommendations for capital investments, operational changes, policies and strategic initiatives. We expect to have a draft master plan for discussion in the fall of 2017.
Please bookmark this page or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive updates. You can also learn more about your Port at Dock Talks. Our goal with Dock Talks is to inform you about your Port and to better understand your interests so we can design ways to keep you informed and engaged. We have held four so far and plan for more in the future. Check back here for future dates.
If you weren't able to attend a Dock Talk, we'd still like to connect with you. Please take 10 minutes to get engaged and fill out a brief survey by clicking here.
What you’ll learn in the survey…
- Port NOLA facts and figures – what’s going on at (and through) your Port.
- Port NOLA is developing a Master Plan that will lay out a vision for the next 20 years and we expect to have a draft Master Plan for public review in the fall of 2017.
- We also anticipate many more Port initiatives that will benefit from stakeholder and community engagement — and we want to hear from you!
- The opportunities are great — the Port must prioritize critical infrastructure considering available resources.
What we want to learn from you…
- What is most important to you about your Port?
- How best can the Port facilitate interactions with you going forward and beyond the master plan?